Hacking cannot get re4 or mp8 to play

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone i am sure this has been dealt with but i have trawled through forums and googled for days to no avail so i throw myself at your feet help me please. i am running wii homebrew 3.2e i have tried wanannikos usb loader 1.5 have tried usb loader gx have tried coverfloader all copy but will not play re4 or mario party 8 i have a super little 16gb samsung usb stick i have copied a couple of smaller games and they work fine i even tried changing the cIOS tried various different ones read somewhere that usb loaders use the IOS36 i had IOS38 changed it still nothing tried the latest IOS38 rev 14 but nothing all i get is a black screen and nothing more if i fiddle with the settings i get a green screen flash but then lack i even got a isi error once but will not play please help me in grateful anticipation thank you ;>

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If these games are from a different region you'll have to force the video mode. Both games should work with just about any cIOS, including rev 14.
Also, try setting your 002fix to ANTI or just set it to ON for the games that require it.

And try not to create multiple topics asking the same question in a slightly different way.....

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry lol this question was more based around getting re4 to work i tried that too set it to anti then on nothing worked tried the various settings its pal i had a mate set my wii up is it possible he set it up with a different region or is the region set by the console but i will try changing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls