Website
www.chrislowthian.co.uk
XP
Country
OK I have the following:

- System Menu 4.2 (PAL)
- cIOSCORP 3.5
- Preloader v.30

Modified the Wii using this guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Tried on 3 different Wii's it just says it cant read the disc. Have tried downloading 2 different Guitar Hero 5's with no luck.

All other games working fine. Anyone know what the problem is?

Its driving me nuts!!

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
GH5 works with Hermes CIOS and all the USB loaders I've tried.

IIRC Softchip allows you to select the IOS, so if you installed Softchip and Hermes 222/223 following the tutorial, that combination should work. Worth a try anyway..

That-Guy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.chrislowthian.co.uk
XP
Country
fig2k4 said:
GH5 works with Hermes CIOS and all the USB loaders I've tried.

IIRC Softchip allows you to select the IOS, so if you installed Softchip and Hermes 222/223 following the tutorial, that combination should work. Worth a try anyway..

I'm trying to do it through the normal disc channel so I don't have any other loaders installed that's the only thing (keeping it simple for younger members of the family)

Its strange as the Wii wont even read the disc. This is the only game I have had a problem with so far
frown.gif

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
That's the nice thing about using a USB drive too, the kids find it really easy to zoom along to their favourite games in Configurable USB Loader. With no scratched discs either.
smile.gif

I'm not sure if cIOSCORP would let you use the guitars either, even if the game did load. On the bright side, once the Softchip channel is set up, it's just like using the disc channel (without the disc animations). It can auto boot the game without any interaction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo