Hacking Cannot get devmenu to work - keeps on getting the 'game card is removed' error

tnbrendan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

own a N3DS 9.0 EUR and a gateway.

Did all the steps for gateway 3.2, using the original mSD (I use another one, so it's empty) as the 'other' mSD so my emunand is not messed up.

I successfully installed vram, but after booting into gateway mode, I cannot seem to boot devmenu, as I keep getting a 'game card is removed, please press the home button to return to the home menu' error. I did not remove the gateway card so I'm not sure why the error appears.

Tried almost every copy of devmenu I can find online to no avail...

Anyone has the same problem/ has a solution?

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I have this problem but manage to solve it. I used BigBlueMenu.3ds and install the DevMenu_2x.cia in sysnand. Then use the DevMenu_2x to install the mset cia, exited it and went back to BigBlueMenu to uninstall the DevMenu_2x

Reactions: tnbrendan

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
I came across this the other day. It was to do with the MicroSD cards I was using. The problem was (seemingly) that I was using good MicroSD cards. As soon as I put a 1GB no-brand card into the GateWay and a 4GB card into the N3DS DevMenu.3ds started working fine. Replicated many times. It's the SD card. Every other .3ds I've tried works off every card I've tried it on, just DevMenu is funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk