Canadians - Crazy MicroSD price (Today only?)

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The only catch to this is that you have to buy 3 of them, and presumably have to be in canada? Its at newegg.ca on their main page. Use coupon code Catop50.

If you buy 3 Kingston 8 GB micro SD cards it only costs you $17.47 + tax and shipping! For me in Alberta it was $35.03

*EDIT*
Thats $17.47 for all 3 cards by the way, not each. So my total was 35 for 3 cards including shipping.
Annnnd the item has been deactivated now. Was probably a mistake. Hopefully they dont cancel my order
tongue.gif

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
According to the site 'item deactivated' just means its out of stock. So far so good I just wish more people had a chance to get in on this hot item. I was thinking about buying more when they ran out and so was science. too bad =/

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
According to the site 'item deactivated' just means its out of stock. So far so good I just wish more people had a chance to get in on this hot item. I was thinking about buying more when they ran out and so was science. too bad =/

Hey, at least we got 3 8GB MicroSDHC cards for $17... we can't be sad about that!

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
EmperorOfCanada said:

Hey, at least we got 3 8GB MicroSDHC cards for $17... we can't be sad about that!

Seems to be more than just out of stock. They have put a limit of 2 on the item now and removed the coupon *grin*

Looks like they werent expecting them to be quite such a big hit
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
science said:
EmperorOfCanada said:

Seems to be more than just out of stock. They have put a limit of 2 on the item now and removed the coupon *grin*

Looks like they werent expecting them to be quite such a big hit
tongue.gif

Yeah, its an amazing deal!

PS. Where in Alberta are you?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
Im in Edmonton. And BTW I logged into newegg, my order is already listed as shipped! Woo!

Figured it would be either Edmonton or Calgary... I'm actually going to Edmonton tomorrow

And I can't check mine, Newegg isn't loading for me. I'll check later, hopefully mine is also shipped
biggrin.gif

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
EmperorOfCanada said:
Im in Edmonton. And BTW I logged into newegg, my order is already listed as shipped! Woo!

Figured it would be either Edmonton or Calgary... I'm actually going to Edmonton tomorrow

And I can't check mine, Newegg isn't loading for me. I'll check later, hopefully mine is also shipped
biggrin.gif

You need to fix your router my friend. What you doin in good ol E town??

gk.7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
daaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! stuff at newegg.ca is more expensive... now i believe about all that crap that living in canada was for rich people...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, really lucky. I should have bought one too (I live in Toronto). I guess i read the coupon code too late.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, can't believe I missed out too.
frown.gif
Ah well..

Edit; would've been good for a buy and resell as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: