1. ELok

OP ELok GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hello everyone!

Christmas is coming and I would like to upgrade my black 3DS XL to a N3DS XL. Finding a N3DS in North America with a Firmware exploitable by Gateway Card (9.2 and under) seem to be quite a challenge. Anyone found a good place or could suggest shop to me?

Also, I installed a bunch of .CIA on my 3DS XL and I was wondering if it would be possible to transfer my savegame easily (I guess I'll have to remake my .CIA no? Or can I reuse them?)

Thanks

Elok

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You can reuse your CIA's they are just games and you can backup your saves with savdatafiler.

3. ELok

OP ELok GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Oh really? Since we created some files needed to create the .CIA on the 3DS, I assumed the .CIA file were only compatible with that specific 3DS.

Also, it have been some time that I didn't come here and a lot of new stuff came out like the homebrew channel. Is a Gateway Card still needed to install emunand and install backup .CIA?

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    No everyone has switched to auto booting rxTools but if you have a gateway card you might as well use it as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - transfert, Canadian, looking