Hacking Canadian Flash Sellers comments,

butaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi All, i just wanted to give some comments that i've had recently over purchasing two flash carts, one for myself and one for my brother.
First i chose to get a DS-X because of all of the hype of having everything work. I ordered from gamersection and it was on backorder, so that was fine i guess.
A couple days later i couldn't really wait so i went to kicktrading.ca and ordered a EZ Flash 4 because i wanted to have some support for GBA games, the total for that cart (deluxe lite) + a 1 gig micro sd was almost the same, about 2-3 dollars different. 2 Days later i received my order from kicktrading with some extra bonus (a carry case for ds games).
A few days later the EZ5 came out officially and around this time it was christmas so most of the online shops were not shipping. I finally decided that the DS-X was too much for what i was getting and i should just get a refund and buy the EZ5(or M3/R4 if i could) I requested a refund, about a week and a half or maybe even 2 weeks later i finally receive my money back from gamersection (i requested it during normal working hours/day). I prompty go to kicktrading order a EZ5 and 1 day and a 1/2 later i have it in my hands (funny thing is i got the tracking number AFTER i received the package lol).

I just want to say Kicktrading is really good, i've had a lot of good experiences with them, even they would answer their mail pretty quickly too.
Gamersection however, you guys need to get your act together, sure you might be busy but you are going to lose your business to people who can provide better service!!

PS: If you dont want to read my story read last paragraph!

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I emailed a question to them once and they responded within 5 minutes; took me longer to formulate my email
blink.gif

And even when they say their stuff is on back order, I still get everything fast

grog.gif
for Kicktrading
wub.gif

Friction Baby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kicktrading is by far the best company I have ever dealt with in my life
biggrin.gif

They are quick, polite, and generous with all their orders. I would recommend them any time and have!
Cheers here is to kicktrading.ca
grog.gif

k2theman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, am I the only one who had a good experience with Gamersection? I ordered on Jan. 2, and the unit was shipped Jan. 5. It didn't arrive here until the 12th unfortunately, but you can blame Fedex for that (the shipment went clear across the country via ground shipping). The unit works perfectly, and I paid a bit less than I would have at KT.

It did take them 5 days to respond when I emailed a question, though. Odd, since the day they actually replied on was a Saturday....shrug.

Would order from again.

D

Deleted User

Heh, am I the only one who had a good experience with Gamersection? I ordered on Jan. 2, and the unit was shipped Jan. 5. It didn't arrive here until the 12th unfortunately, but you can blame Fedex for that (the shipment went clear across the country via ground shipping). The unit works perfectly, and I paid a bit less than I would have at KT.

It did take them 5 days to respond when I emailed a question, though. Odd, since the day they actually replied on was a Saturday....shrug.

Would order from again.

I've had a good experience with Gamersection myself. That's where I bought my R4. When I first placed the order ... they were out of stock. I emailed them, and they quickly replied telling me that they'll send out my R4 when they get their next batch. It was shipped out on a Thursday, and it came Friday the next day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome