Can you use the SD card of a banned switch in an unbanned one?

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch was banned about 3 months ago because I accidentally connected to the internet to download an update.

I'm wondering if I can buy a new moddable switch and use the same SD card and if it will work and not get banned.

If anyone knows if this is the case, I would be very grateful.
You should not because the switch will also get banned if you use the same SD card and connect to the internet its too riskh

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yes.

But I was hoping to have an unbanned system so I could use a stock profile to legitimately download games and updates and stuff.

I may not be explaining this the best, but my current switch was premodded and had a stock profile which had no issue connecting to the net (no ban), and then it had the profile for the CFW.

The reason I got banned was because I forgot I had to use 90DNS on the CFW profile and tried connecting to the net from my house's network and Nintendo saw I was using CFW since their servers weren't blocked.
That happens wit my dsi

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I no
theres 0 risk... nintendo cant read your sd card contents. plus anything installed is encrypted..
Well, yes.

But I was hoping to have an unbanned system so I could use a stock profile to legitimately download games and updates and stuff.

I may not be explaining this the best, but my current switch was premodded and had a stock profile which had no issue connecting to the net (no ban), and then it had the profile for the CFW.

The reason I got banned was because I forgot I had to use 90DNS on the CFW profile and tried connecting to the net from my house's network and Nintendo saw I was using CFW since their servers weren't blocked.
in the future, quit using 90dns, its a inferior way to block nintendo servers. use a exosphere file on sd card. or use incognito. both of the latter dont rely on a outside source to block servers, plus you dont ever need to reconfigure if you change internet sources. also 90dns throttle your connection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies