Sapphirexe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello GBATemp users.
I got a question. Is there a possibility to transfer Pokemon from Gen 1 Red/Blue to Sun/Moon with the help of homebrew? Since there is an update for Pokebank and I don´t want to pay for it, there must be a way to do the same as a homebrew, right?
I searched for a long time but couldn´t find anything about it. Can someone help me?

Thanks ^^

PS: No I dont want to edit my Sun/Moon boxes to have legit Gen 1 Pokemon, I want my Pokemon from my VC Blue to my Moon without having to pay for Pokebank.

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Either pay £5 for bank for a legitimate transfer, or use save editing for a potentially incorrectly transferred pokemon!

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The algorithms are out there for the transfer now that the official transfer is available for study, and the gen 7 files have been cracked open. It COULD be done, but I don't think anyone's done it yet. Saving people $5/year is not a lot of incentive for it either, and it would be far more work than simply doing a favor or having a job enough to get $5. So it's more cost-effective for the developer to actually use Bank.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: yeah it's about women playing the game lol