Hacking Can you transfer games from legit Switch to a hacked Switch?

richufc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a game on my legit, up-to-date non hacked Switch that I would like to transfer to my other hacked Atmosphere Switch. Is this possible via copying some SD Card files or similar?

I've had a search around and can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks in advance

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a game on my legit, up-to-date non hacked Switch that I would like to transfer to my other hacked Atmosphere Switch. Is this possible via copying some SD Card files or similar?

Thanks in advance
Requires online to transfer

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks in advance
If you have a clean sysNAND you can log in with the Nintendo account and download your games on it and dump the games using RCM (so your sysNAND stays clean)

Reactions: arcnoah

richufc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for replies. My sysnand on my hacked switch is as dirty as can be sadly Never mind. Thanks anyway

arcnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can you dump your games via RCM trying to update my games on my Emummc to match whats on my sysnand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have a clean sysNAND you can log in with the Nintendo account and download your games on it and dump the games using RCM (so your sysNAND stays clean)

I have been trying to update my emummc with my clean sysnand any advice?

Sparky076

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a chance of your Nintendo account being banned if it's linked to the hacked Switch?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there a chance of your Nintendo account being banned if it's linked to the hacked Switch?
Nintendo don't ban accounts unless you abuse CDN (pirating content from Nintendo's servers) and as long as the sysNAND is clean (which the easiest way to assure is by never running CFW or homebrew on sysNAND or using any RCM payloads that write to sysNAND) and the emuNAND is only used offline or with 90DNS/Incognito there is no way Nintendo can tell the console is hacked.
How can you dump your games via RCM trying to update my games on my Emummc to match whats on my sysnand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have been trying to update my emummc with my clean sysnand any advice?
Not sure what you mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free