Hacking Can you resign saves on save wizard for downloaded games?

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am really trying to get a 100% save resigned for Dead or alive Xtreme 3 fortune and I am getting the save is corrupted everytime I resign the save on my console. I know cheats won't work on saves unless you install the game using HEN. is there any workaround to get saves resigned for FPKG's? I hope someone has found a solution. I assume this is the issue because I can resign saves on retail games I have bought fine

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, the game is constantly saying it cannot to psn ,or download the PlayStation network. How can I stop this from constantly happening? I had to delete an update file using FileZilla connecting to my ps4. I don't see any way to do this on a per game basis when connecting to an ftp. Can anybody help, please

leequan2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
First off all. Your game must be installed in Hen (not Hen+Mira because Hen+Mira doesn't support savewizard)
Then you connect PS4 with PC via FTP in Payload screen and Export your save game to PC.
Use PC resigt save with Savewizard.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off all. Your game must be installed in Hen (not Hen+Mira because Hen+Mira doesn't support savewizard)
Then you connect PS4 with PC via FTP in Payload screen and Export your save game to PC.
Use PC resigt save with Savewizard.

Savewizard doesn't work with Hen PS4.

tigerlaws

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Save wizard does work if I go to to edit my own save for FPKG with cheats, if I install the game using Hen. it doesn't work when I am trying to resign a save for an FPKG game. I get the data is corrupted. If I go to resign save for a game that I have purchased, it works...

I feel like leequan has given me the answer, but I cannot fully understand what he is telling me to do

Are you telling me to copy my save from my ps4 to my pc by ftp only, and not transfer it to a usb stick? Resign the save on pc and transfer the save back via ftp only and not a usb stick again?

Last edited by tigerlaws,

leequan2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Save wizard does work if I go to to edit my own save for FPKG with cheats, if I install the game using Hen. it doesn't work when I am trying to resign a save for an FPKG game. I get the data is corrupted. If I go to resign save for a game that I have purchased, it works...

I feel like leequan has given me the answer, but I cannot fully understand what he is telling me to do

Are you telling me to copy my save from my ps4 to my pc by ftp only, and not transfer it to a usb stick? Resign the save on pc and transfer the save back via ftp only and not a usb stick again?

Watch video and looking yourgame save in some PS4 folders

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Save Wizard works with HEN Only if you have PSN account added
if you are using local account you cant use Save Wizard because Save Wizard cant read local account saves and dosnt allow Save Resign to local accounts

Last edited by LyuboA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person