Hardware Can you recommend me a screen protector?

SonicCloud

miss americana.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im about to get the Switch when Splatoon 2 releases. However , one of the things i hate from touch screens , especially Nintendo consoles (Wii U , 3DS , DS) is that they usually get pretty dirty and scratched , so i really want to avoid doing that with my Switch.

Is anyone using a good screen protector? Where did you buyed it?
I saw a Nintendo official screen protector on Amazon but many of the reviews we're saying that its was pretty bad due to the screen protector barely fitting in the Switch screen

*and yes , yes i can just be careful but , y'know , some people who dont care about caring others things could do smudges and scratches , so its better to be safe than sorry*

Last edited by SonicCloud,

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the amFilm, I think the casebase is slightly thicker. You can overthink them, they are there to suffer so need replacing every so often.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i currently use the normal plastic type of sp from the nintendo pouch case that i got.

but i will defintely be ordering some Glass SP soon.
because that will feel/look the best and also way more protective than the plastic type.

go amazon and look for those that are glass and have good reviews ,preferably a 2pack version and purchase it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night