Gaming can you play the old psp games on this.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok... psp vita does not have umd compadibliliy like the go.... thou since its till unreleased... we dont know what it will be able to do... thou most games on umd are available via the store now

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what i thought about umd those are so... well 2005-???? thanks maybe i'll look into this.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You will be able to play games that you've bought from the Playstation Store on the Vita though there isn't 100% compatibility so some games might not work.

I would think Sony would release a list of those games at some point.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that's kinda dissapointing. I was really hoping to play my old psp games. Since I've never been able to hack mine I bought like 20 psp games lol.

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of US UMDs, I don't really care as much; however it sucks for imported UMDs. :\ Would have loved to have played Gundam vs Gundam Next+ and Climax Heroes Fourze on the Vita. :(

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In terms of US UMDs, I don't really care as much; however it sucks for imported UMDs. :\ Would have loved to have played Gundam vs Gundam Next+ and Climax Heroes Fourze on the Vita. :(

It sucks but some UMDs maybe a part of the new download program so you can play the ones you owned on the Vita at a later date btw are you getting Gundam Extreme VS.

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely. :D Only thing that stinks is that it comes out the same day as Climax Heroes Fourze (Which I preordered on Wii and PSP as well). XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night