Gaming can you play pirated games on a non jailbreakble ps4?

Solution
Technically you can.

Latest firmware and hard mod and an account activation method like was mentioned ages ago for 6.xx.

It’s like activating a console with an account that has games, using PlayStation download helper to redownload the games on the account while offline, and never deactivating that account while you play those “shared” accounts games.

I have seen evidence of this, but it’s sketchy af.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Technically you can.

Latest firmware and hard mod and an account activation method like was mentioned ages ago for 6.xx.

It’s like activating a console with an account that has games, using PlayStation download helper to redownload the games on the account while offline, and never deactivating that account while you play those “shared” accounts games.

I have seen evidence of this, but it’s sketchy af.

Solution

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , I believe that method has been patched. or the people doing it got banned. I think you have to be signed in, which is dangerous in itself. people tried using the same trick on the 360. it no longer works, and those who tried it got banned.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seemed to be a copier method of taking donor activated accounts and duplicating them onto a host console. I have no idea of the technicals, but it was shockingly battery farm-like, with heaps of consoles being done in these pirating markets.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't say. if it worked, you could pirate games without ever having to enable hen. this is on par with cfw and the serious fuck up sony did with the ps3 by not understanding how ecdsa works. at least nintendo knows how their security works even if it is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum