Gaming can you merge all dlcs to 1 full dlc or can you extract a dlc and put it in with the game folder

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi I need to ask a question right

i have got batman arkham knight ps4 game the eur one fake pkg with all the dlc fake pkgs for that game version right my question is can you merge all the dlc pkgs to 1 pkg cos when i downloaded the game which is 1 pkg which is right thats ok but when i downloaded the dlc it is in a folder with 36 fake pkgs so if i went to install them 1 by 1 it would take a bit of time or i could do install all which can be done but i just thought would it be possible to merge all the pkgs dlc 36 of them into 1 full pkg dlc with a software can that be done instead of having a folder with 36 pkgs dlc would it be possible to merge all of them to 1 full pkg i dont know if it can be done i have not seen anyone do this so can it be done

also i have got another question i dont know if this can be done but anyway i will ask
right i have dumped Batman Arkham Knight CUSA00135 the eur version from the disc it is in a folder i have also made a fake pkg of this game aswell but anyway the question i have is it possible to extract the 36 fake pkgs dlc and put them in the folder with the batman game then make a pkg of the game then it would have all the dlc and the game in a folder then could i make a fake pkg of the game with the dlc pkgs folder with all the dlc in it then install it on my ps4 then the game would come up but would all the dlc be in the game has anyone done this method

cos like when they brought out Destiny 2 for ps4 you had to get all the dlc for it
but then a a few months later they brought out Destiny 2 Forsaken that is the game plus all the dlc in the folder
when you dump it off the disc you get all that so my question is can i do that with the batman game i have the game in a folder with all dlc pkgs and is it possibly to extract the dlc pkgs then put them in same batman folder as the game then make a fake pkg of that with the game with all the dlc in that folder can this be done i would like to do that way if it can be done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1