Can you make a healthscreen for me????

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Deanr1977, Mar 12, 2010.

Mar 12, 2010
  1. Deanr1977
    OP

Newcomer Deanr1977 Member

United Kingdom
    Hi i am looking for someone with experience in making themes to create a health screen for me? I am running system 3.2e, boot2 & the latest up to date version of priiloader & have a backup copy of my nand. I currently have a darkwii theme installed at the moment with no problems what so ever, but it doesnt have a healthscreen with it so i would like one to go with it. Here is what i would like done if possible please follow the link if you wanna help i would have posted a picture but im not sure how to do it on here? So i uploaded a picture of the healthscreen i would like? The size of the pic is 640x480 but if need be i can make another pic to what ever size is needed just let me know, So if you have experience & think you can create a healthscreen for me i will leave rep in return [​IMG]

Custom Healthscreen

Thanks in advance & please only help if you think you can do this i dont want a bricked wii [​IMG]

Thanks again

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    I don't know if there's much theme makers here...
    maybe you should go to WADder.net [​IMG]

if you want to try yourself, I'd say use ThemeMii [​IMG]

Also, be sure to have brick prevention (BootMii Boot2, Pre/priiloader, ...) cause you never know ...