Hacking Can you make 3DS Cartridges ?

Xanodios

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,
is there a way to make your own 3DS Cartridge with a rom, or is there something like this ?
I thought of something like 500 Games in 1 DS Cartridge. (Without moding your 3DS)
Thanks for your responses or Ideas !

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
is there a way to make your own 3DS Cartridge with a rom, or is there something like this ?
I thought of something like 500 Games in 1 DS Cartridge. (Without moding your 3DS)
Not possible and the x in 1 cart is just a ds flashcart with ds roms on a Micro SD card usaly a ace3ds flashcart

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Closest thing would a Sky3DS+/Stargate card but it would waste of money to get one, best alternative would just to set up custom firmware.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Even if it were possible, where do you expect to get the materials and resources that are needed? It's not like you can Jerry rig a cartridge out of some spare silicon you have lying around. And no, you can't modify the ROM of an existing cartridge. I know this question is coming, so I felt it necessary to add this.

Last edited by Joom,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
@Xanodios Do you know the meaning of the acronym "ROM"? :D
The main city from italy? Ah, shit. That's "Rome" xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey,
Install cfw and put the games on the sd card. There is no need to buy a flashcard.

Reactions: fmkid

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey,
There's stuff like Sky3DS and Stargate 3DS that can load .3DS games without modding the console but they are far more limited compared to CFW and are overpriced for what they are, when you could simply install free CFW and get region free, homebrew (emulation, save editing and more), support for game mods, eShop games etc., none of which the Stargate 3DS or Sky3DS offer, those only run 1:1 dumps of retail cartridges.

Reactions: fmkid

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The op wanted to know how to make a bootleg 3ds cart that just works in an unmodified console.

And sky3ds/stargate is your only real option unless you know some chinese manufacturers, i think.

for ds games, it's much more doable, as those flashcarts are cheap and you just mold a new case that covers the sdcard slot after you put the card in. :)

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
The op wanted to know how to make a bootleg 3ds cart that just works in an unmodified console.

And sky3ds/stargate is your only real option unless you know some chinese manufacturers, i think.

for ds games, it's much more doable, as those flashcarts are cheap and you just mold a new case that covers the sdcard slot after you put the card in. :)
But a card is a waste of money. They are limited and overpriced.

Xanodios

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The main city from italy? Ah, shit. That's "Rome" xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Install cfw and put the games on the sd card. There is no need to buy a flashcard.
I dont know if its dave to install a CFW, I dont want to destroy anything :/

There's stuff like Sky3DS and Stargate 3DS that can load .3DS games without modding the console but they are far more limited compared to CFW and are overpriced for what they are, when you could simply install free CFW and get region free, homebrew (emulation, save editing and more), support for game mods, eShop games etc., none of which the Stargate 3DS or Sky3DS offer, those only run 1:1 dumps of retail cartridges.
This Stargate 3ds sounds nice, I dont want to install CFW, because I also heared of a ban mave or something like this. I also dont really know how to do this :/

Thanks for the answer,
I think of getting some information about stargate or sky3ds

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know if its dave to install a CFW, I dont want to destroy anything :/

This Stargate 3ds sounds nice, I dont want to install CFW, because I also heared of a ban mave or something like this. I also dont really know how to do this :/

Thanks for the answer,
I think of getting some information about stargate or sky3ds
A brick and a ban are very unlikely. The installation process were very simplyfied in relation to a9lh earlier. And a ban...as long as you don't cheat online, you are far away from it.

Xanodios

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
U won't destroy your 3ds or lose your account on cfw no reason to buy another 3ds
I dont knoe really, how to do it. Is it save or easy bannable ? And will all games work on stargate 3DS ? But thanks to everyone for your good responsed !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse