1. Akumara

OP Akumara Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hey

I only use Sysnand for smash bros online but recently bought wii fit adventure.
    Instead of swapping the cartridges, is there anyway i can install the game on my sd card?
    I use SX OS Emunand, but this is for my sysnand which is clean (and i want to keep it that way)
    Thanks again!

2. neav

neav Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Anything you want to do to your clean sysnand needs to be officially supported by Nintendo itself if you want to keep it clean.

GilgameshArcher likes this.
  3. aos10

aos10 Yuuki chan

Saudi Arabia
    Does this game have digital version? Why not buy it digital if don't want to swap cards? (if this game does not have physical version, get super smash in digital)

4. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Ring Fit Adventure isn't sold digitally. For that reason, any way you install that is going to look suspicious AF to Nintendo.

I don't think you can safely convert any cert from your Smash cart to something digital either, because the cert identifies it as for a cart. Some people have claimed to get away with launching XCIs from complete dumps of their own carts but then you have to be running SXOS online.

I would just buy Smash digitally and consider it a small price to pay for all the piracy you are likely doing.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  5. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

No, do not convert your xci dump to nsp and use it like that you will get banned, no doubt! You can dump your legit cart with certificate and use it as an xci emulation with sxos as long as you own the original you won’t have an issue but don’t convert it to nsp and install it on your sysnand.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  6. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Your best bet to avoid a ban is buy smash bros digitally and sell your physical copy, then just leave the Ring Fit game in your console. Or if you don't care about the online features, install the nsp in Emunand.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - cartridges, purchased, install