OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see, I have a SuperCard Lite Rumble (yes awesome I know
tongue.gif
)
I can insert my MicroSD easily. Taking it out is the problem. I bit my fingernails constantly and it takes about 5-10 tries to get it out.
Does anyone have a non spring loaded flashcart and installed springs in them. Or has anyone thought of that idea. I don't know if it is even possible but if it is help
smile.gif

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want to install a spring. Don't you think over time the spring will wear down? Some people have problems with the spring ejecting the SD card out and they can't use their flash cart. Since your card has the rumble feature, maybe that's why they left out the spring.

ghettobob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, so fair I used half a hair clip and some tweezers. You will see the results before August 20th, thats when school starts
frown.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you haven't had it long give it some more time for the slot to wear in. My EZ-V was a right nail-breaking bitch when I first got it (15 mins to get the card out, ouch) but it's fine now.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't had it long give it some more time for the slot to wear in. My EZ-V was a right nail-breaking bitch when I first got it (15 mins to get the card out, ouch) but it's fine now.

gotta use the thumb's nail, with the nail against the microSD
wink.gif

I think I may pick some of these spring-loaded microSD slots up when I'm in HK and cut holes into my dust cover and see if i can get 2-3 spring-loaded microSD's into the dust cover =] if i manage to, i'll be sure to post the fruit of my labors

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Gotta use the thumb's nail, with the nail against the microSDÂ
wink.gif
Oh believe me I had nails when I started, didn't by the end of it
biggrin.gif
It was too tight for your method to work straight away, I used to wiggle the card out side-to-side, forcing it left to right until it came out far enough for the nail-hook to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: