Hacking Can you homebrew a 3ds without a camera or browser? PLZ help

awsomeace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i want to hombrew my 3ds, but my camera is broken. so I tried using the website on browser, but if i try, my 3ds freezes. can someone help me. I really need help(edit im on version 11.14)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So i want to hombrew my 3ds, but my camera is broken. so I tried using the website on browser, but if i try, my 3ds freezes. can someone help me. I really need help(edit im on version 11.14)
Does it freeze when you visit an exploit webpage? If so, you already have cfw.

awsomeace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im mot sure, i checked the SD card, it has no other files, there are no homebrew apps. i have no idea what's going on, if it does have homebrew, how do i get the apps and fbi on it?

Last edited by awsomeace,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Im mot sure, i checked the SD card, it has no other files, there are no homebrew apps. i have no idea what's going on, if it does have homebrew, how do i get the apps and fbi on it?
With the system power completely off, hold the select button and turn the system on. If you get a black screen with white text, you have cfw.

And if that doesn't work, you can probably get browserhax to work if you fiddle with it. (clear browser cache and browser history, power off then on, then try again)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol