Can you help me on my Drivers?

zhevastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
guys i have formatted my friends laptop which is HP Pavillion 15-ab100nx and i found the drivers section on their website which is this (http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...b100-Notebook-PC-series/8499302/model/8942437).
the problem is i tried downloading and installing the Lan driver and Wireless lan driver. i tried all the given drivers there and the installer says that it is not compatible with my OS. i am aware of that.
im using windows 7 and my really point here is is there a way where i can download this drivers or do i have to switch it back to windows 10?
just an idea is enough for me guys hope you can help me.

zhevastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried checking the part makers website?
that is what i want to do but the problem is i cant detect what partmaker or manufacturer is the missing driver. im not good on computer but i can understand a lil bit. for example is this id. this is my only clue for 1 driver and google didnt help me. (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_80B5103C) im sure this is a lan driver but i dont know that exactly do i need to download for windows 7

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
that is what i want to do but the problem is i cant detect what partmaker or manufacturer is the missing driver. im not good on computer but i can understand a lil bit. for example is this id. this is my only clue for 1 driver and google didnt help me. (PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_80B5103C) im sure this is a lan driver but i dont know that exactly do i need to download for windows 7

I tend to use sites like http://pcidatabase.com in cases like this using the vendor id as 10EC and the device id as 5229.

According to that site this is a realtek card reader.

Last edited by tech3475,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
ok i think this will help me know. thank you very much.
why did windows 10 driver wont work on windows 7. men this kinda sucks and pain in the ass.
They don't work because they're different operating systems. If you can get a network driver installed, Windows Update will take care of a good bit of them. The rest can be found on manufacturer sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1