Can you help me find a games name?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Clydefrosch, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    I am not searching for any game of the Worms series.
    So, a decade or so ago, I had this game on my old pc. In the game you were controlling like a worm or something, the graphics were pretty pixely I believe, everything was 2D, it didn't look very fancy. You battled other worms online or against cpu in a cave-like environment (I think it was meant to be underground in brown earth), which was destructible if I remember right. You had a bunch of weapons to use too, mostly projectiles I think.
    i think it had cheap pixel blood too.the game was free, probably maybe required dos. it certainly had the graphics of an old dos game

i think it had L, R and B in the name, but I'm not sure. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Liero? http://www.liero.be/

Edit: Though, Liero Xtreme seems to have cheap pixel blood. The link I found for that was dead though, so you'll probably want to Google to see if it was this or Liero you were thinking of.

3. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    dang yes that's got to be it. you know, this game popped into my head every single time i checked the retroarch website because libretro and I just couldn't find it. thank you.

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    glad you found the game..
    the description looked exactly like one of the first games from the world series xD

5. Enigma Hall

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    Lemmings.