Can you hear these ultrasonic ringtones?

bobrules

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can here up to 17.7kHz
http://www.ultrasonic-ringtones.com/
post your results.

Edit: I'm 15
blink.gif
Too much loud music?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already can't hear the 8 kHz one
tongue.gif
Something must be wrong with my speakers or something. I know I was able to hear quite high ones though (I had a program for it...).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hereditary hearing loss (21): 14.9 is whisper quiet (possibly busted speakers making it there). Will try in the morning and see.
It should also be noted I am in a almost silent room now and have not listened to anything loud in days, should any background noise appear 12KHz is struggling.

I play these and similar ones for my cats and siblings, drives them insane (that and catnip).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sarcasm?

Spinal Tap are a fictional rock/metal band that a film was made about, one of the quotes/scenes goes as follows (thank you imdb):
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With my laptop speakers I can only hear up to 14.1KHz, with my proper speakers I can hear up to 16.7, and with my Sennheiser earbuds I can hear everything up to 21.1KHz (20).

What did we learn today?
Laptop speakers are shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?