1. Yuuseia

OP Yuuseia Member
    Newcomer

Albania
    I’m not able to use the injector. Is there another way to have Wii games displayed on the GamePad? Just displayed, I don’t mean use it as a controller. I can already do it with GameCube games just using Nintendon’t.

2. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp's Favorite Hat Kid

Brazil
    ... use a normal Wii disc?
    or maybe USB Loader GX if you wanna pirate games.
    When you launch Wii mode, it asks if you wanna display it on the Gamepad.

3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    yes, I'm pretty sure the wii channel asks you if you want to display on tv or tv and gamepad when you select it.

4. Yuuseia

OP Yuuseia Member
    Newcomer

Albania
    It does, but doesn’t it turn off when you launch a Wii game? Unless I’m remembering wrong.

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    no, I'm pretty sure it doesn't. if you try touching the gamepad while in the virtual wii or one of the injections, a message will pop up over the gamepad screen saying you can't play wii games with the gamepad. I remember this. it wouldn't make much sense to give the option if it was just going to turn off. plus, I've read (don't know for sure) that the gamepad has a mini sensor bar in it for the wii, so you could use the pad only without the tv.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I can confirm. it does have a sensor bar inside of it. I just tested it.

6. Tur7L3

Tur7L3 GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    As an addition to @godreborn before this post gets old. I'd recommend using the Gamepad (leave it on the table in front of TV) if you're playing near the TV in case it's a monitor or just a tiny television and you play near it like me, the Gamepad is also nice to have turned on while playing Wii games as it gives a nice 3D effect to the music, just find a balance between the TV and Gamepad's sound, it made it really nice when I got to finally beat 100% Super Mario Galaxy recently, after I lost it and couldn't on my childhood.

Also you can turn the Gamepad on while playing on vWii mode even if you'd choose "Only TV" just press its power button.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injector, GamePad, display