Gaming can you hack a xbox 360 and how and can you play online without xbox golden?

Solution
both of those hacks require opening the console. I think a few drive flashes require soldering or some other funky way to get the drive key. consult jungle flasher. you can't play xbla or dlc without an rgh/jtag/rjtag.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, you can flash the drive (will allow xbox live) or rgh the system (can't connect or you'll be banned in less than five hours). there's supposed to be a way to stealth patch an rgh but you need the xbox development kit and visual studio along with the correct github. there's a way to stealth patch just by paying a third party, but it's a serious rip off.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both of those hacks require opening the console. I think a few drive flashes require soldering or some other funky way to get the drive key. consult jungle flasher. you can't play xbla or dlc without an rgh/jtag/rjtag.

Solution

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there may be something to internet explorer, which was released by microsoft, but I"m pretty sure the 360 scene is dead. almost all consoles are hackable as is except for winchester boards (not sure about their dvd drives though), but they can't be rgh'd. that's the last gen slim.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Winchester is not hackable at all. No rgh=no dvd key. MS tightend security on the drives to the point that the key could only be gotten by rgh and taking it from the keyvault. Once RGH was fixed, flashed drives/drive emulators were done as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would give you a "like" @Armadillo . I didn't think it would be possible. I've thought about buying a slim, since it should be more reliable than my falcons, but I don't play the system enough.

cornerpath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you would need A stealth server its easy just buy rental time, you wont get ban. You can spoof gold and play online for free but that only work if a friend invite you to the online game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse