Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by pacman_89, Aug 10, 2008.
jsut got a flashcart and wanna take full advantage of DS homebrew ablilities
Yeah i would like to know a lot of homebrew games. Heres some games/applications coming out. Moonshell = great media player
Quake = Great port
Still Alive DS = Great portal remake and has even wifi to download new maps
Animanatee or colors = Great animation program/ drawing coloring tool
and heres a new one coming out its called Video Game Hero, and its scheduled for august 20th release. sadly it uses weird sound types for music. (search youtube for the videogame hero)
Let's see here....
1. Nitrotracker - (NOTE: If you don't know what a tracker is then skip this.) This is probably my favorite homebrew application for the DS. It's very much like FastTracker II, except in mobile form. I love to track on this, it has most features that any computer tracker has.
2. Pocket Physics - This was made by the same guy that made Nitrotracker. In this, you make shapes, things or whatever and when you hit play, gravity is turned on. Once you play it, you will know what I mean.
3. DSOrganize - Like the name suggests, it is an organizer that has a scheduler and all that stuff. Personally, I just use it for the web browser.
4. Lameboy - Lets you play original Game Boy or Game Boy Color games right from your DS.
5. SNEmulDS - Lets you play SNES games on your DS.
That's just me, there are many more good ones. I will probably update.
how about the homebrew essentials thread, pinned in this forum... you know, at the top?
... or just click here to go there!
The essentials is missing one essential: Paint!
That game is amazing!!! You should check out the official site which contains all the artwork done by Paint! users. Breathtaking...