Gaming can you get r4i gold to work on 3ds 3.0.0.6e

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If it's the R4i Gold from r4ids.cn, then you can use it with the latest firmware (dunno the version for sure but it's clearly above 3.0.0.6E).
Just make sure you check their official website and install the firmware that they have on their latest downloads.

mickey131

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my 3ds is on 3.0.0-6e but i cant find the right kernel or firmware anywhere ive tried lots of kernels but it say when i put the r4 in it says an error has occured press and hold the power button

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
my 3ds is on 3.0.0-6e but i cant find the right kernel or firmware anywhere ive tried lots of kernels but it say when i put the r4 in it says an error has occured press and hold the power button
What's the website written on your flashcart? On the cartridges sticker, it should have it written there.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have extracted the files from the kernel archive you downloaded from r4ids.cn right? (Using 7zip or WinRAR or WinZIP) If yes, read below.
1) Place the newest kernel and newest firmware update on your micro sd card.
2) You need to find/borrow a DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL/3DS, that your card works on, then run the firmware update!

Your problem is that your R4ids.cn card isn't working because your 3DS is updated more than your card.
By the way, don't use any other kernel, or firmware update, unless it comes from the r4ids.cn website OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR CARD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent