Homebrew Can you get DSi Shop games via an Acekard or Homebrew app?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent probably 40 dollars on DSi ware, simply because, if you have 400 points, and you want a game for 500, you have to buy 1,000 instead of just 100...

Is it possible to get them for free? I just want Rayman =(.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Of course they are, but I was asking who is working on "cracking a custom code" to get free DSi Shop downloads. TT aren't, that's for sure.

And I was also wondering who he meant when he said "They have a team working on it" - even if the team he is referring to IS Twiizers, who are "they" that apparently have Twiizers working on this?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SifJar said:
Of course they are, but I was asking who is working on "cracking a custom code" to get free DSi Shop downloads. TT aren't, that's for sure.

And I was also wondering who he meant when he said "They have a team working on it" - even if the team he is referring to IS Twiizers, who are "they" that apparently have Twiizers working on this?
Alright, "there is a team/there are teams working on it"...
rolleyes.gif

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
ProtoKun7 said:
SifJar said:

Alright, "there is a team/there are teams working on it"...
rolleyes.gif

Also, is more easy to find a way to run DSi shop games from the SD or flashcart than a code to get free downloads (as the nintendo servers have all the info of your DSi account)

Unoalpho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its just like 10 dollars to get a card unless your too cheap too pay that.
Even if they did find a hack to get dsiware i wouldn't use it to get dsiware I would just use it to play homebrew.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
boolucole said:
SifJar said:
nickbaker50 said:
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but if I remember correctly it is team twiizers.

Team Twiizers most certainly are NOT doing anything to do with piracy. I can guarantee that.

Ya right
glare.gif
.They wrote a Wii homebrew hack.One of many.
yaywii.gif
what a bump, my friend. This thread is one year old xD

Besides, homebrew have nothing to do with piracy. Team Twiizers don't condone piracy, but it is inevitable.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What the fuck happened to the team that claimed they could install custom channels, I'm beginning to think it's b/s, not even a video posted.

Anyway no, not at this moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr