Hacking Can you get banned without CFW but still booting through Hekate, or NSPs installed to your SD Card?

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently installed EmuMMC on my switch and I want to finally go online for the first time since 2.3.0 was latest, but I have a few questions on things that can trigger a ban.
- On 2.3.0 I ran PegaSwitch before a nand backup and it crashed a few times. Will just clearing logs be enough?
- If I boot my switch with AutoRCM on and use Hekate to boot OFW, can I get banned for the fuse check being bypassed?
- If I have NSPs installed to my SD card from the EmuMMC CFW can that cause a ban?

I've been patient for this long, but after getting my switch close to launch I want to finally use it to it's full capability lol, and I want to be careful.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently installed EmuMMC on my switch and I want to finally go online for the first time since 2.3.0 was latest, but I have a few questions on things that can trigger a ban.
- On 2.3.0 I ran PegaSwitch before a nand backup and it crashed a few times. Will just clearing logs be enough?
- If I boot my switch with AutoRCM on and use Hekate to boot OFW, can I get banned for the fuse check being bypassed?
- If I have NSPs installed to my SD card from the EmuMMC CFW can that cause a ban?

I've been patient for this long, but after getting my switch close to launch I want to finally use it to it's full capability lol, and I want to be careful.
  1. Clearing the logs alone might get you banned.
  2. Booting OFW through Hekate with AutoRCM installed is probably not going to get you banned.
  3. As long as you aren't connecting to the internet with emuMMC, you probably won't get banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs