Hacking Can you exit moonshell back to M3 Simply menu?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know I've seen this question asked, but I can't seem to find it now that I actually have the cart. Can you exit back to the main menu on the Simply? I've tried various button combos to no avail, and I can't seem to find any options in moonshell.

And yes, I did try using the search.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bump! I would like to know too. Such a newb, yes I am, yes I am.

Well, the soft reset feature that just came out in the beta firmware for M3DSS 'exits' for you, but that kind of still is like shutting down the DS. I suspected that there was a way to shut down before because I saw a shutdown.mp3 file. But now I think it's just for certain carts, especially the more mature slot-2 carts.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 1.6 version is meant to have the reset feature in. You could either download it or wait for the next M3 simple update.
I assume you're talking about 1.06b, the current firmware version for the R4. I'm using M3 Simply firmware version 1.02b, which is exactly the same thing. It has soft reset for games, but not the built in moonshell.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Silly me.
shy.gif

Thanks, both of you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb