Hardware Can you do a system transfer from a USA to JPN? (hear me out)

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a USA n3ds xl with a9lh 11.0 firmware and I wanting to buy a JPN n3ds xl but it has 11.0 firmware. Is it possible to buy fieldrunners on the USA n3ds and then region change to JPN in order to system transfer to the JPN n3ds?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No (any form of region changing disqualifies your console from using the eshop -especially n3dses-, at least without deleting your account first)

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot region swap an n3ds and have access to the eshop at all. You also cannot region swap to transfer dsiware games as they are region locked. Your only options are to either find a hardmodder, or find a jpn ds with a fw below 11.0.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a USA n3ds xl with a9lh 11.0 firmware and I wanting to buy a JPN n3ds xl but it has 11.0 firmware. Is it possible to buy fieldrunners on the USA n3ds and then region change to JPN in order to system transfer to the JPN n3ds?
There isn't a Japanese exploit game for the Dsiware downgrade, so your only option is a hardmod.

Reactions: cooroxd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.