Can you disable the warning when the DS boots?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ohoni, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ohoni
    OP

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Just wondering, because it really annoys me, can that warning be disabled somehow? I'm tired of it popping up every time I turn on the console.

2. Wanque

Wanque GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2005
    The only way I know would be to 'FlashMe' it.

3. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    FlashMe would be the most popular. Supercard DS One skips that entirely, if I can recall, and that's done via hardware, and not flashing.

But it's nice of Nintendo to tell me that I should shape up a bit more. damn it, I need to jog more often...

4. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    Installing flashme is an option, but if your not using a slot 2 solution for playing backups its a bit pointless. If your playing backups a superkey should skip this so should one of the slot 1 solutions like the R4.

5. N3CR0P57

N3CR0P57 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    The R4 shows the health warning screen for about 2-3 seconds and then goes directly to R4 menu.

6. Wanque

Wanque GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2005
    Flashme is still the only way to protect your DS from a firmware wiping attack.

Admittedly, it's unlikely to happen.

7. ohoni
    OP

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Hmm, I have a g6 lite with a passkey, can I do it with that?

8. Xeronage

Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2006
    You can, but the FlashMe Recovery boot does not work on the G6.. so if you screw up flashing before 100%.. you need to use recovery boot.. which won't work on a G6 >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice