Can you delete player accounts?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by War, Dec 24, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    Here's the problem: When I just got my 360, I was trying to set up a Live account... unfortunately, it failed the first time and I somehow got it working on a different player account. So my problem is that now I have two player accounts: one that has Live, and on that doesn't. What bothers me is that whenever I turn on the 360, it automatically logs on to the account I DON'T use that doesn't have Live.

I want to do one of two things: Either delete the player account that doesn't have Live OR just set it to start off as my Live account. Is this possible?

2. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    My xbox > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Gamer Profiles > Select the profile > Delete.

Done ^-^

3. Mr. Waffle

Mr. Waffle A Free Waffle

Jul 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    You can also change what profile to log in as you turn on the xbox

4. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    For that War, if you are wondering:

Sign into the profile which always sign ins automatically > Press the guide button (big x in middle on controller between back & start) Scroll to Settings > Profile > Auto Sign-in > Disable both options.

Then I'm sure that makes the other profile login in automatically but if it doesn't follow what I said again but this time enable the option.

Merry Christmas

5. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    WOOT! Thank you very much Prime! This was really pissing me off.

6. Zenith94

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    Unfortently, you cant delete a live gamertag which sucks for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice