Hacking Can you change Nintendo ID on N3DS ?? (for Emunand)

YharnamBadass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Ok, I got a Wii U and a new 3ds xl, thing is, I'm not gonna hack or anything my wii u, and I like buying games on digital format, 3ds is the only console i've hacked (And only one I will) thing is, I fear for bans while playing online with my cias, since it would mean I could loose all the content from my wii u eshop purchases so I was thinking on doing this.

Have my nintendo ID for my wii u, and create another one from my NEW 3DS XL, I would format my Emunand, and when setting it up, I'll create another nintendo Id with a different email, so I can play online. and Leave my Wii u account alone.

Is this possible? or the moment I try to change my Nintendo ID, it will have an error because of my old NNID?.

Or maybe I'm fucking crazy, and should not do this at all since I don't play out of region cias online or manipulate roms in anyway.

Ban rumours just startle me....

Opinions?

EDIT:

I just read something, if I'm banned from playing online, I'm only banned from that right? which means I can still access eshop and buy from there. is this true?. If so, I would be heavily relieved. Because that's my main fear.

Last edited by YharnamBadass,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Can't I just format emunand?
Dependswhat you mean by format emuNAND. If you mean format through the Gateway menu (i.e. create a new emuNAND) then no, since it will be a copy of your sysnand and will still be associated with the old NNID.

If you mean format through the system settings, then that should be fine. Not sure what the ramifications are of having a different NNID associated with sysNAND though. I sspect that Nintendo's servers will tell your 3DS that there is already an NNID associated with your console and not let you. But you can always try and see, it shouldn't hurt anything.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.