Hacking Can you backup DLC?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can't backup or restore DLC with hacks at this time. Best you can do is backup your game data from the Data Management screen in Settings.
It's not possible to backup DLC and be used with Loadiine, but why in the world is Bayonetta 1 on the Loadiine compatibility list? It's an Eshop-only game

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not possible to backup DLC and be used with Loadiine, but why in the world is Bayonetta 1 on the Loadiine compatibility list? It's an Eshop-only game

This picture says it al....
10995915-1410368121-487177.jpg

Reactions: MattKimura

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it was eShop-only everywhere, why do you think that means it shouldn't be on the Loadiine compatibility list? eShop games can be dumped the same way as discs can.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it was eShop-only everywhere, why do you think that means it shouldn't be on the Loadiine compatibility list? eShop games can be dumped the same way as discs can.
Download the Demo. It's hack 'n' slash alike devil may cry.
Download a demo? But... I have it. I just haven't played it yet. I have Wii games still in the wrapper. In fact... I think the next time I play the Wii U might be Windwaker HD (also still in factory wrapping). Never did play that because GameCube was the 1 Nintendo system I have never bought. I couldn't justify in my mind grabbing a system for just a few games (Metroid being another one I haven't played all the way through yet. Or Other M on the Wii... shit, I'm hopeless)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol