Hacking Can you a9lh an o3ds xl with a phone?

Zyteus

Dredgen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend on a discord server wants to get a9lh and luma3ds on her o3ds xl but she doesn't have a computer, but only has an htc one m24. Is it possible for her to do it? And if she can, is it the same way as on the computer?

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only process that can't be done on a phone is generating the health and safety injection. The rest is file transfer. Though shed need a micro SD/adapter or an adapter to connect a USB card reader if microsd/adapter isn't an option.

As for the FBI h&s inject. Should be able to get around that using the fasthax enabled version of FBI through the hbl to install the CIA. That way it doesn't need the injection route.

Reactions: Zidapi

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Once she gets homebrew set up she can just use FTP and ES File Manager.
es file explorer has malware ._. many others have confirmed it. i think its the ads that are infected.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Once she gets homebrew set up she can just use FTP and ES File Manager.
but yea they could.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Would it work on an iPhone as well? I have a 128GB iPhone 7 Jet Black Model
if you have something that can ftp to the 3ds yes, however some parts (such as decrypt9) you wont be able to ftp to it and need something you can manually insert youre sd into it, so no.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know much about that phone, but if it had otg then you can get an sd card adapter and plug it up and transfer the needed files.

Be warn tho. Doing otg with some cheap adapter can courrpt the sd card

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only process that can't be done on a phone is generating the health and safety injection. The rest is file transfer. Though shed need a micro SD/adapter or an adapter to connect a USB card reader if microsd/adapter isn't an option.

As for the FBI h&s inject. Should be able to get around that using the fasthax enabled version of FBI through the hbl to install the CIA. That way it doesn't need the injection route.
You don't even need to generate that anymore, the guide provides an already injectable version of FBI.

If you are using the guide, you can technically install it using a phone. But it does require downloading torrents and other things that might make it a bit of pickle to setup. I honestly suggest finding a computer to use to because guide is clearly optimized for a computer.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
es file explorer has malware ._. many others have confirmed it. i think its the ads that are infected.
It's not infected, it just uses aggressive ads for their own products, or at least it did. I believe they've since removed all that due to negative feedback. If it were actually malicious it wouldn't still be on the Play Store. I dunno. I've used it since Cupcake and have never had anything malicious happen, but have been annoyed to install their other crap at one point. I've used the pro version for a couple years now, though, so I don't even get that anymore.

Last edited by Joom,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
It's not infected, it just uses aggressive ads for their own products, or at least it did. I believe they've since removed all that due to negative feedback. If it were actually malicious it wouldn't still be on the Play Store.
no, ive tested it myself on a clean phone, the ads do install malware even to today

It's not infected, it just uses aggressive ads for their own products, or at least it did. I believe they've since removed all that due to negative feedback. If it were actually malicious it wouldn't still be on the Play Store.
you may not see them for awhile as they are "trigger to activate" often deeply embedded and waiting for a call to execute.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
no, ive tested it myself on a clean phone, the ads do install malware even to today

you may not see them for awhile as they are "trigger to activate" often deeply embedded and waiting for a call to execute.
Do you have any samples of actual malware installed by it? Because I'm finding incredibly mixed reports from earlier last year about it creating a folder related to a Chinese ROM, but no actual proof of malware. There's reports of it aggressively pushing shovelware, but no actual malware.

Edit: Yeah, it just used aggressive advertising at one point (it might still), but it never installed actual malware. I'm also not seeing any reports that it's still doing this kind of advertising either.

Last edited by Joom,

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Do you have any samples of actual malware installed by it? Because I'm finding incredibly mixed reports from earlier last year about it creating a folder related to a Chinese ROM, but no actual proof of malware. There's reports of it aggressively pushing shovelware, but no actual malware.

Edit: Yeah, it just used aggressive advertising at one point (it might still), but it never installed actual malware. I'm also not seeing any reports that it's still doing this kind of advertising either.

anyway, i found fx as replacement even i like es much more.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You don't even need to generate that anymore, the guide provides an already injectable version of FBI.

If you are using the guide, you can technically install it using a phone. But it does require downloading torrents and other things that might make it a bit of pickle to setup. I honestly suggest finding a computer to use to because guide is clearly optimized for a computer.

that injectablefbi never downloadable in my case, so i still need pc to run go.bat combining an fbi cia with the dumped hs.app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte