Hacking Can xenobladex played online with 5.5 spoof?

requiem116

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
just want to play the online mode and get tickets, so i want to buy the disc
is it possible to transfer my save to the original game?
i have successfully spoof the firmware to 5.5.0 so it is OK to play the disc right?
just can't wait for the miracle happens

-------------------------------------------
Now I am playing XenobladeX with a 5.3.2 USA wiiu, the game version is 1.0.1u,using loadiine 4.0 and miimaker to load the game
i stuck with the affinity mission because of the rare drop of monster so i just want play online to get some ticket to exchange the material
i successfully spoof the firmware to 5.5.0 but when i try to connect variety error code occurs like 102-9999 or 102-2106
i am not sure if the failure is due to it is an impossible task or the bad internet condition in China
Thanks for your reply ahead
---------------------
have been confirmed, just give up trying.sad.
wishing that iosu may make some miracles or the pygecko can work with loadiine 4.0 with miimaker
thanks for all your viewing and reply

Last edited by requiem116,

MiMiCAX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I am playing XenobladeX with a 5.3.2 USA wiiu, the game version is 1.0.1u,using loadiine 4.0 and miimaker to load the game
i stuck with the affinity mission because of the rare drop of monster so i just want play online to get some ticket to exchange the material
i successfully spoof the firmware to 5.5.0 but when i try to connect variety error code occurs like 102-9999 or 102-2106
i am not sure if the failure is due to it is an impossible task or the bad internet condition in China
Thanks for your reply ahead
You want to get some reward tickets? Try the following :)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/xcxgecko-xenoblade-chronicles-x-trainer-gui-using-pygecko.406442/

requiem116

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

i have tried that but that only work with loadiine 3.0 that means smash bros is required.wishing someone could combine the loadiine 4.0 and pygecko together

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Afaik you can't play online when you ars using loadiine.
Only with spoof and game disc.
thanks for your confirmation, give up trying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water