Homebrew Can we store our current IP automatic in a .s file?

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please I really really need help... You get credit in Project Heaven for Local Hosting of get_ropbin_payload.php we need to store the pc's ip in a string in a .s file... Is there a way to do it?

Remember we are gbatemp :)

machinamentum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I really really need help... You get credit in Project Heaven for Local Hosting of get_ropbin_payload.php we need to store the pc's ip in a string in a .s file... Is there a way to do it?

Remember we are gbatemp :)
If by .s you mean an assembly file and you're using the GNU assembler (the one that comes with devkitARM), you could just use the .ascii directive to embed a string in-place or .asciz to embed the string with a null terminator at the end (see http://ftp.gnu.org/old-gnu/Manuals/gas-2.9.1/html_chapter/as_7.html).

Linkboy007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If by .s you mean an assembly file and you're using the GNU assembler (the one that comes with devkitARM), you could just use the .ascii directive to embed a string in-place or .asciz to embed the string with a null terminator at the end (see http://ftp.gnu.org/old-gnu/Manuals/gas-2.9.1/html_chapter/as_7.html).
yeah... I don't need this anymore sorry ^^" but we have Problem we can't run make we get error: 3ds_arm11code.s:1908: Error: branch out of range please we need help... this is the last step for project heaven :/

Reactions: olec04

machinamentum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah... I don't need this anymore sorry ^^" but we have Problem we can't run make we get error: 3ds_arm11code.s:1908: Error: branch out of range please we need help... this is the last step for project heaven :/
Most branch instructions encode an offset from the current instruction pointer to the target in the instruction itself. You're getting this error because there's too much data between your branch and its target (I don't know off the top of my head what the maximum number of bytes can be between the branch and its target). Would need to see what your code looks like to try to work out a fix

Reactions: olec04

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.