Homebrew Can we make the update of freeshop games?

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All are in the title, if i have download some game with freeshop, can we make the update of this game or we cant (because the ban and all things like this) ?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
??You can update in freeshop. If that doesn't work, you can update with ciangel. If you can't use either of those, you could try to find a .cia on that iso site. A last resort would be using eshop, but running the update from the HOME menu.

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
no if i download games likes pokemons ect but not an actual version of the game, i have to make an update of the game but where ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

??You can update in freeshop. If that doesn't work, you can update with ciangel. If you can't use either of those, you could try to find a .cia on that iso site. A last resort would be using eshop, but running the update from the HOME menu.

oh okay thanks

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
no if i download games likes pokemons ect but not an actual version of the game, i have to make an update of the game but where ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh okay thanks

Let say you downloaded Pokemon Sun/Moon, regardless where you get it from you will have a prompt saying you have to update to v1.1 when you want to launch your game.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Let say you downloaded Pokemon Sun/Moon, regardless where you get it from you will have a prompt saying you have to update to v1.1 when you want to launch your game.

yeah i have fix my problem, i dont have see we can make update with freeshop
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi: you wish