Hacking can we load other region title and can we load from usb by now?

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok i m noob so i want to know few thing i m using kafluk package self hosting with my 5.5.1 u wiiu. work great but do i can load other region game like euro on my set up.and do there is a way now to load game from usb?and i never tested but can we play online if using loadine,ohv.and thanks to all the team for the kexploit release.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok i m noob so i want to know few thing i m using kafluk package self hosting with my 5.5.1 u wiiu. work great but do i can load other region game like euro on my set up.and do there is a way now to load game from usb?and i never tested but can we play online if using loadine,ohv.and thanks to all the team for the kexploit release.
With the the current kernel exploit, with loadiine:
no usb
no online

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

yes, you can play other region games via Loadiine
no, you can't play online or from USB drive yet

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx for the reply.and sry if I asked ho great smog but how I should know if there is no one that found a way to redirect SD to usb,and I know isou is not out and if it does I should not install it before the next Zelda come out because there will probably come with an update needed to play so I ll stay on kexploit till it come out thx anyway

mhayen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK my bad guy's !! I m tard to believe that there is maybe someone out of temp that could possibly found a way and answer if see this post on a visit on gbatemp,like every fisher do when they try a new spot :)

Last edited by mhayen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.