Hacking can we install 9.6.0-24 emunand yet?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't run any unsigned .cia in classic mode, including updates.

gawd damn it come on nintendo! lol,
well what can i do? im stuck. i cant even think of a way to play my paid for smash bros 4 cartridge.
id just rip it and install it on my gateway but im NOT restarting that game!(cant bring saves from cart to gateway)

well i was reading somewhere that the 3ds OS update is not just one unified update but a collection of updates for each app

in technical terms what if i were to install a updated ver of only the store and settings apps on my 9.0 N3ds?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well what can i do? im stuck. i cant even think of a way to play my paid for smash bros 4 cartridge.

well i was reading somewhere that the 3ds OS update is not just one unified update but a collection of updates for each app

in technical terms what if i were to install a updated ver of only the store and settings apps on my 9.0 N3ds?
Can't help you there but here are some options.

Dump ssb cart and play the .3ds file
Download a .3ds or even better cia file (
If you want your existing save file and have a n3ds read the NTR CFW save game manager thread. Reports there on successfully dumping and injecting it to rom/cia
Download a sav file with everthing unlocked or whatever state you want it in.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id just rip it and install it on my gateway but im NOT restarting that game!(cant bring saves from cart to gateway)

Just dump it and play it on the gateway. It's not like you actually pirated it. You own a physical copy.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't help you there but here are some options.

Dump ssb cart and play the .3ds file
Download a .3ds or even better cia file (
If you want your existing save file and have a n3ds read the NTR CFW save game manager thread. Reports there on successfully dumping and injecting it to rom/cia
Download a sav file with everthing unlocked or whatever state you want it in.

wait so there a way i can actually use my retail saves on my gateway/emunand?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait so there a way i can actually use my retail saves on my gateway/emunand?
If you have a n3ds. This is new. You should be able to inject them back on the cart as well. There is a specific post on Ssb success as well.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-savegame-manager-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-0.384865/

I have not had a chance to do it myself but I helped talk someone through it on the thread.

Oh, and you need cubic ninja but that is becoming as necessary as screwdriver these days.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it true what I read that gateway people are moving out of the scene with the hundreds of millions they made and going to spend the rest of their lives in the caribbean trying to figure out how to spend that much money?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true what I read that gateway people are moving out of the scene with the hundreds of millions they made and going to spend the rest of their lives in the caribbean trying to figure out how to spend that much money?

lol there like well we got enough money, lets not be greedy and get caught by the big N. XD

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, we can already install 9.6.0-24. You can install it.
He was most likely talking about emunand for gateway which can not be done yet. Stop getting my hopes up. Every time some posts this I have to go back and read half of the thread to see if I missed something, only to find that I did not.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the time 9.6 is solved 10.0 will be out...

Honestly, all I want CIA support for n3ds games. How close are we to this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol