Misc Can twilight menu ++ connect to the custom servers online?

clutchkinder8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im trying to connect twilight menu ++ to the custom server online, i know you have to have an open connection and I created one with my hotspot but my 2ds wont connect to it. It shows the connection strength to be green at first but then it goes to red and then gives me error code 20100. Plz help!

clutchkinder8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What method are you going about to use the servers? If you're using nds-constrain't which is what I'd recommend, make sure to set your DNS accordingly before performing your connection test.
What do you mean by method? Im on Pokemon Diamond and im just going to the Nintendo wifi connection tab, and yeah I set the dns properly I believe

PsychicEX21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i’m having this same issue with pokemon black 2 twilight menu ++, i’ve used all the different dns codes with my wifi connection but i still can’t battle online. Any updates on how to fix it?

Reactions: Chubbylicious
D

Deleted User

Hi, im trying to connect twilight menu ++ to the custom server online, i know you have to have an open connection and I created one with my hotspot but my 2ds wont connect to it. It shows the connection strength to be green at first but then it goes to red and then gives me error code 20100. Plz help!
when I try to it worked but not all games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1