Homebrew Can this section have a FAQ?

Noise964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that would help cut down on all the incredibly easy to google questions that this section gets every day.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't really require a FAQ what it does require is people to use the little thing near the top of the page I might be wrong lol but I think it is used to do something called a search. It's quite useful and you can normally find that the question you have in your head has been asked a thousand times before by other people.

Noise964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you not see the thread that says "[Request] Nintendo Eshop Sale editor"? I think its clear that this place needs a FAQ.
that's adorable. and it proves my point that much more.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It doesn't really require a FAQ what it does require is people to use the little thing near the top of the page I might be wrong lol but I think it is used to do something called a search. It's quite useful and you can normally find that the question you have in your head has been asked a thousand times before by other people.
like i said, all of these questions could have easily been solved with google or the gbatemp's search bar. I don't mean to be rude but I don't think anyone making threads asking for someone to hack the eshop to give them free money will know how to use a search bar.

The search bar isn't anything new and it's not doing anything to solve the problem.

Reactions: Arithmatics

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that's adorable. and it proves my point that much more.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

like i said, all of these questions could have easily been solved with google or the gbatemp's search bar. I don't mean to be rude but I don't think anyone making threads asking for someone to hack the eshop to give them free money will know how to use a search bar.

The search bar isn't anything new and it's not doing anything to solve the problem.
Yes but if people are dumb enough not to search for answers what makes you think they will be smart enough to actually look in the FAQ because I don't have high hopes in them doing that

Noise964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but if people are dumb enough not to search for answers what makes you think they will be smart enough to actually look in the FAQ because I don't have high hopes in them doing that
What harm would having a FAQ have on the website though?

Noise964

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dumbfucks would be too dumb to actually think of looking in the FAQ for answer's so it would be pretty pointles
you need to have more faith in the world fam be a part of the solution not the problem you gotta stop being a negative nancy and gotta start being a positive patty
lNzUwY4.gif

Reactions: dimmidice

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not a negative nancy I'm a realist lol I for many a year was a admin on a rival site to gbatemp and we had the same problem over there and we started faqs on the wii ds and 3ds threads and nobody used them and the dumb questions still continued

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, what people need to use is the little thing on the top of their bodies. I might be wrong but I think it's used to do something called thinking.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
No, what people need to use is the little thing on the top of their bodies. I might be wrong but I think it's used to do something called thinking.

*thinks*

a nose...

we gonna do a cocaine party?

SAY NO TO DRUG KIDS!

_______________________ < this line better be here when i come back.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well to be fair the 3DS section only recently got expanded. Why not you make a F.A.Q thread and hope it gets stickied? Don't ask to be stickied though. You'll never get stickied that way.

Last edited by Arithmatics,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just about every post in the 3DS section IS a frequently asked question. It's already apparent that people don't read other threads before posting.
That's exactly the point I keep making but people don't seem to want to listen lol as I said previously on the site where I was an admin nobody ever used the faqs and they just asked the same questions over and over and over to the point where I got so pissed off with it I quit and came over here just to find it just as bad lol but at least here are some good people as well

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality