Hacking can this card run GTA:Chinatown Wars?

Ruzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
because i've tried every possible method and patch and it still shows up the black screen after selecting autosave to be on. please don't give me a link to another topic, i've already looked through all the patch topics and used the search function AND google to no avail. need some serious help here.

much appreciated..

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not gonna be much help here, but YES it most definitely can. It was a question of a few minutes for me: just read the first topic I've run into, grabbed the file, grabbed a patch, applied the patch and VOILA! it works.
Honestly I can't see what's the problem. Sorry for not being helpful again.

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry can't remember
frown.gif
It's been over a month.
All I remember is it involved downloading some DS patching software and messing around with the rom file.
Surely you can just "obtain" the patched file from the internet? I'm 100% sure it's there somewhere.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just grab the latest usrcheat.dat file from the 'big cheat' thread and replace the one in the 'ttmenu' folder on your mem card.

Use a clean rom trimmed or untrimmed and enable cheats for it and select backupsave fix cheat and enable and save. play away.

Big cheat thread

Usrcheat.dat

Ruzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
rasputin said:
Just grab the latest usrcheat.dat file from the 'big cheat' thread and replace the one in the 'ttmenu' folder on your mem card.

Use a clean rom trimmed or untrimmed and enable cheats for it and select backupsave fix cheat and enable and save. play away.

Big cheat thread

Usrcheat.dat

this is a pretty late reply, I totally forgot about this thread I made.
anyway, I downloaded the latest usrcheat.dat file, but there were no cheats for GTA:CW?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte