gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
can the x360 play burned DVD's? mine isnt flashed yet, but i plan on it soon( i dont even know if that would effect it), but for now, can it play DVDs?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If can play copied dvds, mp3s, cds and so on. The DVD player on the 360 is very basic and the picture itsn't as good as a cheap DVD player.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
well, the reason i was asking was i couldnt get it to stream video from my comp... it kept freezing on me...
but if it plays burned dvds, then i'm happy!
Thanks adgloride!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The reason that your stream is freezing on you is cuz' your PC isn't fast enough.
My friend tried it to, he's buying a new PC just to have his own Multimedia Center in his room
laugh.gif
Flashing my 360 was the best thing I did this month
rofl2.gif

Be sure to get Xbox Live, makes the 360 a whole lot more fun!

Q~

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do i need to do any converting, or anything before it'll play? any recommended software?

To convert software to stream video to the 360. It converts divx, xvid etc... can't remember the softwares name though. As the previous poster said you need a fast computer to convert them. I just use my softmodded xbox with XBMC, no need to convert the videos and it plays virtually any video format.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yea.. my xbox live just ran out... i'll get another year soon... but i'm really interested in flashing my 360... i've read a little on it. but most of it is over my head...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...