Gaming Can the Wii play foreign GameCube games or a GameCube Emulator?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh Wii's can do multi-region if hacked. Dolphin can play all regions too

TeeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh Wii's can do multi-region if hacked. Dolphin can play all regions too
Define Multi-Region if hacked. Does that mean I have to get some certain app on the Homebrew channel? Or do I go to that menu when you softmod it?

TeeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well since I can do that, which games (Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, GameCube) do you recommend to be imported to Europe? So far I'd like
-Nintendo Puzzle Collection
-Kirby Dream Collection (if they don't release it here)

TeeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought that a cMIOS is all that's needed to handle multi region GameCube games.
I installed A cMIOS through a certain IOS (236) but not through the method that doesn't use an IOS. In the reset menu (PriiLoader) I've chosen I think all the Region Free options. Is that enough?

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought that a cMIOS is all that's needed to handle multi region GameCube games.
I installed A cMIOS through a certain IOS (236) but not through the method that doesn't use an IOS. In the reset menu (PriiLoader) I've chosen I think all the Region Free options. Is that enough?

Well Nintendo Puzzle Collection has that familiar text issue in Yoshi's Cookie unless run under actual Japanese mode.

I'm not sure off-hand the easy way to fix that on Wii. (American Gamecubes could have a JP BIOS switch installed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp