Hacking Can the vita be used to play open ended games. Without agreeing to user liscenceing

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open liscensing has anything to do with downloading a game pkgj and then agreeing to the terms of service. If those terms are still in pact. In a reasonable manner. Is there a way to bypass them?

Could I unban my unit without facing another ban. And then having to buy new games for that system again.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open liscensing has anything to do with downloading a game pkgj and then agreeing to the terms of service. If those terms are still in pact. In a reasonable manner. Is there a way to bypass them?

Could I unban my unit without facing another ban. And then having to buy new games for that system again.
No

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't it just be completely bypassed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well. and besides that to. With items coming and going. Could I just import the Vita entirely through userland. ;)

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the PSP breakage?
If I wanted to get PSP games for free on a friends system on ps3. On the PS Vita already on OFW (I never tried this by the way. Because I do not have any PSP Games..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality