can the supercard browse the internet and play gba roms?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by acoustic5679, Aug 8, 2008.

1. acoustic5679
    OP

Newcomer acoustic5679 Member

United States
    M3 DS Real Deluxe MicroSD/TF Cart for NDS/NDS Lite (with Rumble + 256M Pack + Translucent Shells)
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

SuperCard DS-One Multimedia Card (English SDHC Version)
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5097

I am torn between these two cards. I know, as far as this site goes, the supercard got better reviews and I do agree it has a better looking interface(GUI). I really want to be able to play my gba roms as well as my ds roms. I also want to be able to browse the internet with which ever card I get too. Can the Super card do everything the M3 ds real can do as far as the packages stated above? Would I have to get more adapters for the super card in order to play gba roms or browse the internet? I have also heard that playing gba roms on the super card is not the best as far as slow downs. Is this true?

Thanks !

2. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    The M3 DS Real Deluxe comes with an expansion pack, with the SCDS One you have to get one separately.

Just get an Ez 3-in-1 Expansion Pack with your SCDS One and you can do these things without problems [​IMG]

About the slow-downs, that is referred to the Slot-2 Supercards, which are totally different products.

3. acoustic5679
    OP

Newcomer acoustic5679 Member

United States
    Great Thank you very much. Will I need 2 seperate micro sdhc cards too? one for the Ez and one for the supercard?

4. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    No, the 3 in 1 Expansion Pack runs ROMs directly from your slot-1 device.