Can the PlayStation classic play Vita games?

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know the Vita can play PS1 games, but can the PlayStation classic play Vita games?

I have BleemSync and RetroArch installed, just wondered if there was a way for Vita games to be played?

Dontwait00

Unknown
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mhm

You are asking for a PSVITA emulator?
Defenetly possible, YES.

With Mediatek MT8167A quad-core ARM Cortex-A35 and GPU PowerVR GE8300, YES YOU CAN DO IT. LONG LIFE PSVITA.

10/10 best

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the Vita can play PS1 games, but can the PlayStation classic play Vita games?

I have BleemSync and RetroArch installed, just wondered if there was a way for Vita games to be played?
Sell your ps1classics and buy a psvita TV...

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, that would be better honestly. Probably cheaper too.
Cheaper? Definetly not. The PS classic is getting sold off for $20/20€ everywhere now. That's including two controllers. A PSTV is around 100 currency units and that does not include a controller.

But its certainly a better choice.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cheaper? Definetly not. The PS classic is getting sold off for $20/20€ everywhere now. That's including two controllers. A PSTV is around 100 currency units and that does not include a controller.

Prices must be different here, the PS Classic goes for way more than that. Probably not worth what they're asking for it TBH.
At one point I saw PSTVs going for $20, they must have gone way up. Though you would also need a controller, and those are kind of expensive.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yep here in Scotland the PlayStation Clasic sells for about £30 and the PSTV from about £140 anywhere upto £200 depending on where you go for one.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Prices must be different here, the PS Classic goes for way more than that. Probably not worth what they're asking for it TBH.
At one point I saw PSTVs going for $20, they must have gone way up. Though you would also need a controller, and those are kind of expensive.
I, too, bought my PS TV for 30€ when every store tried to clear them out. Didn't regret it. But prices have since jacked up significantly, unfortunately. Maybe the PS classic will have the same fate in a few years, though. But I wouldn't count on it.

Either way, the regular going price of a ps classic is about 40€ currently, but in the last five weeks three retailers sold them off at 20€ here in Germany (including gamestop) and I've heard similar things about retailers like wal mart in the US.

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a Vita TV and was all fine. I use an old DS3 with it to.

The PS Classic was £16 so thought why not! But actually as the Vita TV plays Vita games on it's probably better than the PS Classic. Both play RetroArch and PS1 games the same standard I think. Do Vita games have better resolution than PS1 on a TV wonder?

Will keep Vita TV as well as probably not worth selling. Both great machines really, PS Classic looks much better, but it's normally hidden anyway as use 8bitdo adapter for DS3.

Last edited by MrMrMr,

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I, too, bought my PS TV for 30€ when every store tried to clear them out. Didn't regret it. But prices have since jacked up significantly, unfortunately. Maybe the PS classic will have the same fate in a few years, though. But I wouldn't count on it.

Either way, the regular going price of a ps classic is about 40€ currently, but in the last five weeks three retailers sold them off at 20€ here in Germany (including gamestop) and I've heard similar things about retailers like wal mart in the US.

It's been various retailers over the last few weeks. ps classic is currently $20 at gamestop stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good