Votes: 7 50.0%

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

catsss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi gbatemp Can the Nintendo switch game saves be modified light in Legend of Zelda breath of the wild to give you better items or whatever you want can this be done it all

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nope. You have to get good. Where's the fun in getting items without finishing the game at least once? You have to exlpore to get weapons, get better gear. Read walkthroughs (which i discourage anyone for first time playthrough) for item locations. Lastly, use an Amiibo..Goodluck.

May the Goddess of Hylia smile upon you.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Lel. The switch has been out for three-four days now. Console game saves have been encrypted for the last few generations now.

Feel free to start brute forcing the Switch encryption, it will only take a trillion trillion trillion years and more energy than the observable universe has atoms to power your brute forcing machine..... Good luck! :D

Reactions: Tomy Sakazaki

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Lel. The switch has been out for three-four days now. Console game saves have been encrypted for the last few generations now.

Feel free to start brute forcing the Switch encryption, it will only take a trillion trillion trillion years and more energy than the observable universe has atoms to power your brute forcing machine..... Good luck! :D
This, also, there is no way yet to end users dump saves in first place.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

catsss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This, also, there is no way yet to end users dump saves in first place.
but it's Nintendo switch has bad security in general from my personal experience example people were able to download The Legend of Zelda breath of the wild on the Wii U before it was released

Last edited by catsss,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
but it's Nintendo Nintendo has bad security in general from my personal experience example people were able to download The Legend of Zelda breath of the wild on the Wii U before it was released

Despite nintendo having a bad track record with security, do you honestly believe that someone will find an exploit that allows hijacking of the encryption engine (presumably AES, since they used it in the 3DS) and then another exploit or a similar one to run unsigned software, and finally developing a homebrew to decrypt and dump the save when there is no leaked nintendo SDK and no open-source SDK released, on top of the fact that the Switch has been out for 3-4 days?

You just made my night. Thank you :rofl2:

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol... lock this thread.
He is trolling.
Bet the fame in 3 days
Save files on sd card
Want more fish lol....

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

how about giving ideas how to improve energy efficiency?
but it's Nintendo switch has bad security in general from my personal experience example people were able to download The Legend of Zelda breath of the wild on the Wii U before it was released
because the wii u is 4 years old, it had enough time, and lack of nintendo caring about the console to people find out security holes and exploit the system

your example and personal experience is a bullshit because it fails to understand that people had already the hability to play game dumps for months (not sure if years), and someone got in their hands a copy before release..
play a game before release and a hacked system, is 2 different things...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night