Can the iXtreme mod (1.5) run XBOX 1 games too?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by misticknight, Dec 24, 2008.

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    i just got my 360 modded with iXtreme1.5 (apparantly i was the first customer [​IMG]) and it doesn't seem to be loading my copy of Marvel VS. Capcom. it does load 360 games fine of course. it loads the game up and even says the name but just after the XBOX logo appears it says "this xbox original game has run itno and error" and gives some numbers at the bottom. can anyone help?

2. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Is it a burnt game? If it isn't, I dunno.. it should be working fine...

If it is burnt, and it is an old game, thats the problem. Xbox 1 games need to be burnt using dual layer discs as well, so if it is single layer that is why it isn't working. I think thats all there is too it, I don't believe there is any other burning rules for Xbox 1 games other than dual layer, so give that a try

3. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    wow are you sure, it's only150 MB, and the guy who uploaded said it's HDD and CD tested or something. i'll try anyways, when i get some new DL DVDs that is.

4. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    150MB for the entire game? Are you sure? [​IMG]

5. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    yer, thats how my PS2 copy of it was too [​IMG] plus there were people on the forum saying it worked and all. i'm sure the ISO Isn't the problem (well 90% anyways)

6. cardyology

Member cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    AFAIK the original xbox games have to be packed out with data & burned to a DL DVD.

They used to go up on a certain private torrent tracker (whom shall remain nameless) under a seperate section to 360/xbox 1games. The went to a section called "Xboxto360" or something like that. The .iso's had been prepared for burning & playing in a 360.

7. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    sounds to annoying, i think i'll stick with my PS2 version, i just heard the XBOX one was better for some reason.

8. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    so how does 1 convert xbox 1 games to work on 360?

9. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm sure he should be quite sure for a port of a mostly 2D game that was also on the Dreamcast. But should I assume that this is MvsC2 and not MvsC, because I don't think the first one was ported to Xbox. If so, "Ingame character sprites suffer from severe graphical corruption issues." (from a compatibility chart). MvsC2 might come to Xbox Live Arcade or PSN though if you don't want want to deal with th graphical issues.

10. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    Yes sorry it's MvsC2. Is this live arcade version just speculation or was it actually said by devs? Cause if thats the case then thats pretty awesome. btw just so i dont start a new topic, it's true that the iXtreme boot only Stealthed games right? So i should definatly be safe in putting Live back on yer, cause i've disconnected for now.